The HT704 is designed for easy configuration and easy installation. Simply following the Installation Guide found below.
ACN recommends you have the service installed by a qualified internal resource or a 3rd party.
If you have more than two lines or have any of the following (or do not know), you should have someone perform the installation of your equipment:
- 66-type termination Block
- Need Ethernet cable installed
- Have a separate firewall appliance
If you have two lines or less and do not have any of the above network components – and can perform simple wiring – you may be able to install the equipment yourself following our Installation Guide.
Yes. The ACN Business Phone Adapter requires a wired Ethernet connection to your router to enable connection to the Internet.
We suggest you purchase an inexpensive Ethernet switch, which is a good solution to add physical ports to your network.
If you choose to install your phone adapter yourself (without professional installation), make sure you have the following first:
- A High Speed Internet service like Cable or DSL
- Wired connection to a router (required)
- A network cable to plug the phone adapter into the router
- The installation guide